2019 Acura ILX Interior
The 2019 Acura ILX pictures interior features and comfort that can give Maple Shade drivers that sporty, capable, stylish Acura model they’ve been waiting for. In the ILX interior, you’ll find sport seating, advanced technology interface, and plenty of driver-assist features. Explore the interior in person when you make the trip to Acura Turnersville.
The new ILX is athletic inside and out. With available red and black sport seats, full-color cluster display, and leather-trimmed gear shift and steering wheel, you can impress your passengers with a high-tech, stylish interior that upstages the sportiness of the exterior. Drive in style when you get behind the wheel of the ILX.
The ILX has an abundance of technology features that would spoil any Cherry Hill driver. This technology includes:
- On Demand Multi-Use Display™ with a 7-inch color system
- Driver assist: Blind Spot Information System, Multi-View Rear Camera, Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- AcuraWatch™: Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System, and Road Departure Mitigation
- Available ELS Studio® Premium Audio System
For those moments you want a little more from your new Acura model, you can upgrade the package. Choose from four different packages that add to the exterior, interior design, and technology features. These Acura packages include:
- A-Spec: This package provides a unique interior design with a red-illuminated gauge cluster and Ultrasuede®-trimmed seats.
- Technology: When paired with the Premium Package, you can enjoy an advanced navigation system and more technology to help you stay connected and informed.
- Premium: Upgrade to leather seating, smartphone integrations, HD Radio®, HomeLink®, and much more including two extra driver-assist features.
- Standard: The standard model provides AcuraWatch™, Multi-view Rear Camera, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Wireless Telephone Interface, and much more.
Looking for even more to love? Compare the Acura ILX vs. TLX to find out what the other Acura sedan has to offer.
Test Drive the ILX at Acura Turnersville
Learn more about the ILX by seeing how it compares to the Audi A3. Then make the trip to Acura Turnersville in Turnersville to get behind the wheel of the new Acura ILX today. Take the ILX for a spin around town to test out the interior features for yourself, or compare the ILX to the Honda Accord, then browse our new vehicle specials to make your purchase more affordable. Contact us to learn more about our high-tech Acura sedans or explore popular matchups like the ILX vs. Accord!
Learn More at Acura Turnersville
It’s easy to see why more and more drivers are trading up for the 2020 Acura MDX, but which models offer everything that you need for your Cherry Hill and Maple Shade drives? If you want to get more enjoyment out of every adventure, you’ll need to know what each of the Acura MDX packages is bringing…
The 2020 Acura MDX towing capacity tops out at 5,000 pounds. In practical terms, this means you’ll have no trouble towing a small trailer or boat on the roads of Maple Shade or Medford! Before you head out, find out how to reach your maximum capacities and explore the MDX towing features with Acura Turnersville. Learn More…
The 2020 Acura RDX towing capacity tops out at 1,500 pounds with the right equipment, and that means it’s more than capable of handling life’s bigger challenges. Although the RDX is perhaps best known for offering an invigorating, sporty performance for your Cherry Hill and Maple Shade drives, it comes with numerous standard and available features to…