Please contact Acura Turnersville for latest lease and finance offers.
Acura RLX features bring superior performance and a luxury feel to your driving experience.
Shown: RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® with Advance Package in Platinum White Pearl
Perfectly Placed Power
The 3-Motor Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® system shares supercar DNA with the NSX to deliver instant torque and a luxuriously smooth ride. On curves, Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ sends and regenerates power from the rear wheels like no other vehicle in its class. It all adds up to an intuitive, powerful driving experience.
A Performance Of Precision
Take a look at the bold design and leading-edge technology that makes the RLX a formidable sedan, inside and out.
Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®
Electric power accelerates the RLX in an instant. The 3-Motor Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® lets you experience unparalleled control and on-rails handling that gives you an unforgettable connection with the road.
Precision All-Wheel Steer
Improved handling reaches a turning point with Precision All-Wheel Steer™, which adjusts rear wheel toe angles to complement the front wheels. The result is more stability at high speeds, more precise steering when turning, and an improved braking distance.
Caters To The Senses
Get into the RLX and enjoy all the personal space and comfort you need, no matter where you’re sitting.
Shown: RLX Sport Hybrid with Seacoast Interior
Room For All
Up front, the RLX provides an open, elegant space for the driver and front passenger with smart and efficient design. Premium materials and the flush, unobtrusive shape and positioning of the Electronic Gear Selector rounds out the cabin craftsmanship.
Perks Of Personal Space
Rear passengers can enjoy the comfort of exceptional legroom, which exceeds that of European and Asian competitors, without sacrificing trunk space.
Hold Onto Your Seats
The ultimate in comfort and support, 2020 RLX seats offer dual heating, 12-way adjustments, and more. Available in four premium colors, each one offers contrast stitching and piping, and soft, perforated Milano Premium Leather that extends to the upper side bolsters.
Lavish To The Touch
Tactile elements heighten the RLX experience. Elegant wood-grain and metallic finishes complement each interior color, with supple leather sweeping throughout the cabin. Contrast stitching and illuminated storage compartments provide the finishing touches.
The Sound Of Excellence
Attention all audiophiles, this was made for you. The unparalleled Krell® Audio System or the exclusive ELS Studio®4 Premium Audio System offer an exquisite 14-speaker layout, creating a truly immersive sound experience.
A Striking Exterior
The RLX exterior is inspired by the Acura Precision Concept — a leading edge approach to design that emphasizes dynamic sculpting, elegant, expressive surfacing and a distinctly powerful look.
Shown: RLX P-AWS in Platinum White Pearl
Lead with a strong first impression. The Acura signature Diamond Pentagon grille showcases intricate detailing encased in a bold, clean shape. A centerpiece of the RLX, it signifies the strength and nimble performance of this luxury sedan.
A Lasting Impression
The rear fascia includes a diffuser flanked by integrated Dual Chrome Exhaust Outlets. Additional chrome accents accompany LED taillights designed with stylish LED “pipe” lighting for a distinctive signature.
The 2020 RLX has two vivid color options. Brilliant Red Metallic and Majestic Black Pearl. The precise paint process involves the use of successively tinted clear coats that result in a noticeably rich luster. For an additional $400, premium paint can be all yours.
Look The Part
Make a sporty statement. While all RLX models feature 19-inch alloy wheels, the Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® model boasts an exclusive, two-tone Shark Gray and machined-finished design.
Innovative Cabin Tech
A range of technology features designed to enhance every moment of every drive.
Shown: RLX Sport Hybrid with Seacoast Interior
Get Info At A Glance
At a glance, you can see your speedometer readings, power distribution, warnings and other key vehicle information – each as a translucent image projected onto the lower windshield. This feature comes standard with Sport Hybrid.
The convenient GPS-Linked Tri-Zone Climate Control helps everyone stay cool or cozy, as needed. A GPS-linked5 solar sensing system measures the sun’s position and intensity to adjust cabin temperatures. Tri-zone automatic climate control lets the driver, front, and rear passengers adjust settings for personalized comfort.
At Your Command
On Demand Multi-Use DisplayTM is an intuitive touchscreen that combines all the controls you need in one striking, 7-inch color system. It puts audio, climate, and programmed shortcuts at your fingertips, all with haptic feedback you can feel.
Using AcuraLink® Connected Services, you get the ease and convenience of staying connected to your vehicle. For example, you can send a point of interest directly from your smartphone (or home computer) to the RLX navigation system* as a ready-to-drive route.
& DRIVER ASSISTIVE
AcuraWatch™ IN EVERY RLX
The goal is simple, help protect everyone. AcuraWatch™ is a suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies that helps us realize that vision. That’s why every RLX has AcuraWatch™ standard.
We can’t predict, but we can make a plan. AcuraWatch™ offers a list of safety and driver assistance systems that come standard in every 2020 Acura RLX. You’ll drive with confidence with technology like Collision Mitigation Braking System™14, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System13 and Road Departure Mitigation.
Giving you the ability to see more, the Surround-View Camera system delivers an unparalleled vantage point while parking. Six camera angles positioned around the vehicle assist in uncovering potential obstacles.
Our innovative parking sensors, located in the front grille and discreetly flush on the rear bumpers, can detect when the RLX is approaching an object with a series of beeps, which sound more rapidly as you get closer. Included in Advance Package.
Agile Handling Assist®
Agile Handling Assist® uses the components of the Vehicle Stability Assist®(VSA®)12 system to help improve handling. Active braking, usually on an inside wheel, helps you confidently handle curves with more precision.
Vehicle Stability Assist®
In wet conditions, Vehicle Stability Assist®12 can reduce the dangers of over- and under steering and loss of traction by applying brakes at each wheel as needed and when necessary, reducing engine power.
Blind Spot Information System
If the RLX detects a vehicle in the next lane’s alert zone while going over 20 MPH, an indicator appears on the side mirror. If you signal in the direction of that vehicle, the mirror indicator flashes and a warning beep sounds11.
Starting at $54,900*
Smart & Well-Connected
Innovative features give you a well-connected driving experience. Engineered to put you in full command, the Technology Package offers the latest in driver assistive systems, and the cutting-edge comfort of GPS-Linked Climate Control5.
Starting at $61,900*
Luxury & Driver Assist
Includes Technology Package features
Get ultimate upgrades in luxury, technology and convenience. Immerse yourself in a premium audio experience. Enhance your driving awareness with smart, intuitive tech. And relax into class-leading comfort and luxury, all with the Advance Package.
Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®.
* MSRP Disclaimer
Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
** MPG Disclaimer
Based on current year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Excludes tax, tag, title and registration. Dealer documentation fee of $495 applies.
1. MSRP: Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
2. RLX HP:@ 6500 RPM SAE net. HYBRID COMBINED POWER: Horsepower and torque figures includes the maximum power of the engine and all motors combined that can be produced at any one time. Not SAE net.
2020 RLX EPA MPG RATING
RLX V-6 P-AWS®
20 / 29 / 23 (City / HWY / Combined)
RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®
28 / 29 / 28 (City / HWY / combined)
4. ELS Surround® and ELS Studio®are registered trademarks of Panasonic Corporation of North America. All rights reserved.
5. Acura Navigation System and related features available only in the United States, Puerto Rico and parts of Canada. See your local Acura dealer for information regarding navigation system area coverage.
6. AcuraLink®: Drive responsibly. Some State laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. For safety reasons, always launch your audio application or perform any other operations on your phone or audio device only when the vehicle is safely parked.
7. AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ is operable only in select markets within the 48 contiguous United States, as well as Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. The service is available at no cost for three years after purchase whereupon it will continue to be available on a subscription basis.
8. AcuraWatch™ system accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, road conditions and other factors. System may not detect all objects ahead of, beside or behind the vehicle and may not detect a given object. System may not detect all lane markings or lane/road departures. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
9. Adaptive Cruise Control should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather or on winding roads.
10. Blind Spot Information and/or Rear Cross Traffic Monitor are not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes or backing up.
11. Blind Spot Information System: The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
12. VSA® is not a substitute for safe driving. It cannot correct the vehicle's course in every situation or compensate for reckless driving. Control of the vehicle always remains with the driver.
13. Lane Keeping Assist System and/or Traffic Jam Assist13 only assist driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist.
14. Collision Mitigation Braking System™ only is designed to mitigate crash forces; it may not avoid all collisions. Depending on the circumstances, CMBS may not go through all the alert stages before initiating the last stage of collision mitigation.
Showcase Your Style in Cherry Hill NJ in a 2020 Acura RLX from Acura Turnersville
The new 2020 Acura RLX not only showcases style and performance, but also comfort and innovation. Now is the time to test drive a 2020 Acura RLX in Cherry Hill NJ at Acura Turnersville. This powerful sedan offers personality, sophistication and a touch of attitude with an impressive presence and a 3.5-liter, 24-valve, SOHC direct-injection engine to not only get you where you need to go in Cherry Hill NJ, but also to showcase style with substance. Check out the innovation firsthand when visiting the showroom at Acura Turnersville where you can test drive a 2020 Acura RLX now.
What Acura dealers have the 2020 Acura RLX for test drives?
Acura Turnersville is happy to bring you the sophistication and style you crave with the 2020 Acura RLX. Continuing the innovation from previous models, the 2020 Acura RLX offers a reimagined bold and distinctive look that includes the new Diamond Pentagon Grille as well as a low, wide stance for precision handling. The 2020 Acura RLX features a modern look with performance you can trust.
See for yourself when test driving a 2020 Acura RLX in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The 2020 Acura RLX comes complete with exposed exhaust finishers, a low stance and sculpted fenders and hood that are accented by the Jewel Eye LED headlights. From the inside out, you’ll soon discover that the 2020 Acura RLX includes innovative technologies such as a 10-speed automatic transmission and the option for Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel Drive. Boasting the future of steering, the 2020 Acura RLX is equipped with Precision All-Wheel Steer that supports you, as the driver, and responds by making immediate adjustments while responding to steering input.
You deserve a premium vehicle that handles well and offers safety features that are second to none. With the 2020 Acura RLX, you will find that the surround-view camera with a 360-degree view and the emergency braking enhance your driving experience and your safety while on the road. Combined with an aluminum-alloy V-6 engine, 310 horsepower and up to 273 pounds of torque, you can re-imagine what you previously thought a luxury sedan should provide.
Where can I test drive a 2020 Acura RLX in Cherry Hill, New Jersey?
The 2020 Acura RLX at our Acura dealership in Cherry Hill NJ not only includes remarkable handling, but also spacious interior with ample shoulder, head and leg room for passengers. Enhance your driving experience with the 2020 Acura RLX that boasts a power moonroof, tri-zone, automatic climate and humidity control, a keyless access system and driver assistance technology beyond compare. Call us today to test drive your new 2020 Acura RLX at our Acura dealership in Cherry Hill NJ.
Powered By Automotive Advertising Group