Explore the 2021 Acura ILX Interior
The Acura ILX interior has the technology and amenities that Cherry Hill drivers desire most, from standard heated front seats to available luxuries like a 10-speaker ELS Studio® audio system. Plus, it’s spacious enough to comfortably seat five adult passengers on long rides. Explore the Acura ILX dimensions and technology with Acura Turnersville, and then browse new Acura ILX models for sale right now on our lot in Turnersville!
Acura ILX Interior: Design & Amenities
There’s a lot about the Acura ILX interior that helps it to stand out from competitors in Maple Shade. Here’s what to keep in mind if you’re looking for something a little different in your next luxury sedan:
- A desirable feature for many drivers, leatherette-trimmed sport seats come standard on the ILX. Perforated Milano leather seating with contrast piping and stitching is available when you upgrade to the Premium Package. Higher trims offer Sport A-Spec® seats with perforated Milano leather and Ultrasuede®.
- Many premium amenities come standard on the entry-level ILX interior, including an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat. 2-Driver Position Memory is standard on the Premium and A-Spec® Packages.
- Small luxuries like heated front seats, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel come standard on the base ILX trim.
Give your Acura ILX interior a striking appearance when you upgrade to the Acura ILX A-Spec® Package, which includes stylish details like graphite/chrome dash trim, red instrumentation backlighting, an ebony headliner, and stainless steel sport pedals.
Acura ILX Interior: Dimensions
Even on long days of driving in Medford, the generous ILX interior dimensions provide passengers with plenty of room to get comfortable:
- Passenger Capacity – 5 persons
- Passenger Volume – 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
Think you might need more room than the ILX interior can offer? Compare the Acura ILX vs. TLX to find out if the full-size TLX sedan is a better match for your needs in Sewell.
Acura ILX Interior: Technology Features
- Standard Acura Audio System
- Available Acura Premium Audio System (Premium Package)
- 7- or 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System (A-Spec® Package)
Infotainment Display Screens
- Standard 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display
- Available 8-inch Color Multi-Information Display (Premium and A-Spec® Packages)
- Available On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0 (Premium and A-Spec® Packages)
Standard Connectivity Features
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone for easy access to the above features.