2021 RDX 10 Speed Automatic with Technology Package Featured Special Lease
due at signing.
STAND-OUT STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
The 2021 RDX with seductive styling, high performance and advanced technology, is the perfect balance of luxury and functionality.
Shown: RDX with A-Spec® Package in Performance Red Pearl
Bold Styling With Class
The RDX offers highly-crafted comfort, aesthetics and utility for driver and passengers. At every angle, sleek exterior lines and impeccable interior details elevate this luxury crossover SUV.
The RDX cabin is spacious and elegant, featuring high-grade materials throughout, including Brushed Aluminum and available Natural Olive Ash Burl Wood. Seats come in available soft, full-grain Milano leather, with available heating and ventilation.
Other features include:
Electronic Gear Selector
The RDX exterior catches the eye from every angle. The dynamically shaped body starts with a striking Diamond Pentagon grille and culminates in a sculpted rear design that’s accented with dual exhaust finishers and Dragon Tail LED-Illuminated taillights.
Room To Go
With up to 79.8 cu.ft. of max cargo volume* when you fold down the 60/40-split rear seats, plus thoughtfully-engineered rear cargo underfloor storage, the RDX gives you the room and flexibility you need.
Expand Your View
Enjoy the expanded view of a Panoramic Moonroof. Driver and passengers can bask in the spaciousness, light and fresh air. Standard on all RDX packages.
Redefining Sport Luxury
The RDX A-Spec® trim gives you the ideal combination of luxury comfort and dynamic driving support, all wrapped up in a sleek exterior. On the outside, the A-Spec® exclusive gloss black accents, rear diffuser, larger Dual Exhaust Finishers and badging give your RDX a bold, sporty look.
Get to know the innovative, user-friendly tech that's all about enhancing your drive.
The RDX keeps you connected to your smartphone and favorite apps with standard Apple CarPlay®* Integration. Combined with the help of the True Touchpad Interface™, operating your iPhone®* just got more convenient.
Connect With Android
Android Auto™* integration standard on all RDX packages keeps you connected with apps for maps, texts, emails, and music on their compatible Android device. Appearing seamlessly right on the 10.2-inch full HD center display, Android Auto™ is easily controlled with the True Touchpad Interface™.*
Turn your RDX into a powerful Wi-Fi Hotspot* with available data plans from AT&T. Stream, play, and share on the road with up to 7 connected mobile devices.
Over-the-air (OTA) updates utilize the latest wireless technology to keep your vehicle up to date with the newest software. Just another way the innovative RDX conveniently saves you a trip to the dealership.
True Touchpad Interface™ responds by using absolute positioning wherever you touch it. So when you tap on the upper left corner of the touchpad, it corresponds with the action precisely on the top left of the center display. It’s personal and intuitive.
Immersive Audio Experience
The available Acura/ELS Studio 3D®* Premium Audio System, engineered by Grammy Award–winning recording producer Elliot Scheiner, brings your favorite songs and sounds to life with 16 speakers including 4 in the headliner.
Key By Amazon In-Car Delivery*
You can now have your latest Amazon Prime purchases delivered to the trunk of your RDX with AcuraLink® Connected Services*. Key by Amazon In-Car Delivery makes it easy to receive packages in a secure, convenient manner in or away from home.
Confidence on the Road
The RDX is designed to help you make the most of your drive in a variety of conditions.
Get ready to conquer every corner. The 2021 RDX is available with Super-Handling All Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) which takes handling to a whole new level. It helps you stay stable and balanced in the corners and maintain better grip while offering a precise ride.
Comfortable doesn’t have to mean dull. Whether you want to take a spirited drive or just have a relaxing commute, the RDX platform will fulfill all your needs. It features a stiffened body and sophisticated chassis that helps RDX keep the ride smooth, no matter what mood you’re in.
Engineered For Stability
The available Adaptive Damper System allows the RDX to adjust suspension responsiveness in a split second. Soft and comfortable during highway cruising, yet firm when the road requires high-performance handling. Fun when you want it and comfort when you need it.
Maneuver With Ease
The Dual Pinion, Variable Ratio Electric Power Steering on the 2021 RDX allows you to get a lighter, deft feel at slow speeds, but also a sense of stability at higher speeds. Now you might want to take the long way home, or at least the curvy one.
INTEGRATED DYNAMIC SYSTEM (IDS)
Dynamic for All Conditions
With a turn of a dial the Integrated Dynamics System (IDS), standard on the RDX, delivers four dynamic drive modes to match the mood you’re in – Comfort, Snow, Sport and Sport+.
When you want to relax, select Comfort mode. You’ll get an improved ride that is the perfect balance between comfort and performance.
When the winter season arrives, Snow mode on the RDX is designed to give you added confidence on roads by controlling the amount of power that goes to each wheel.
Sport mode adds more excitement with a heightened throttle response and a more pronounced engine note.
Get ready for your heart to race and your pulse to quicken. Sport+ adds much more aggressive shift points, increased steering response, and puts your paddle shifters in full manual mode. This is the ideal setting for spirited driving and perfect for those times when you want to escape.
SAFETY & DRIVER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
AcuraWatch™ Equipped on Every RDX
AcuraWatch™ is a suite of advanced safety and
driver-assistive technologies that gets us closer to our vision of helping to protect everyone. That’s why every RDX has AcuraWatch™ standard.
AcuraWatch™ offers a list of safety and driver assistance systems that come standard in every 2021 Acura RDX. AcuraWatch™ includes Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, Lane Keeping Assist System and Road Departure Mitigation.*
Blind Spot Information System
The available blind spot information* system continuously monitors behind and to the sides of the RDX for other vehicles, helping you change lanes with added confidence.
Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
When reversing, the available Rear Cross Traffic Monitor* uses radar to detect vehicles approaching from the side. It can also alert the driver to their presence with an audible warning and visual alerts in the rear camera display.
Auto High-Beam Headlights
Standard Auto High-Beam Headlights automatically dim the 3 inner projectors of the Jewel Eye™ LED Headlights when other vehicles are detected, while the outer low-beam projectors with auto-on/off feature remain on to light the road ahead.
Rear Camera Systems
Every RDX comes with the Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines* with three selectable views. The Advanced Package includes the Surround-View Camera System that provides a more robust 360-degree display of your surroundings, allowing for precise parking in demanding situations.
Starting at $44,300*
Next Level Style
Includes Technology Package
Available with: FWD | SH-AWD®
Starting at $46,200*
Luxury & Comfort
Includes Technology Package Features
Available with: FWD | SH-AWD®
Starting at $41,300*
Intelligent & Connected
Available with: FWD | SH-AWD®
Starting at $38,400*
Available with: FWD | SH-AWD®
2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ
Add Style to Your Drive With the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, from Acura Turnersville
When you’re wanting to add more luxury, style and performance to your daily drive, it’s time to check out the new 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, from Acura Turnersville. Our lot and showroom showcase the innovation available with this premium SUV that offers ample cargo and passenger space, as well as a performance-driven engine under the hood. Schedule your test drive now to drive off the lot of our Acura dealership Cherry Hill, NJ, in style.
What Acura dealers near Cherry Hill, NJ, have the 2021 Acura RDX?
We do! The 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, is here! Stop in to test drive this premium SUV that offers drivers the power and performance they crave. The 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, comes equipped with a 2.0-Liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that delivers 272 horsepower and 280 lb.-ft. of torque at every turn. The standard 10-speed automatic transmission ensure smooth handling as well. All trims of the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, are also available in both front-wheel and super-handling all-wheel drive to help you weather rough terrains during your adventures. The impeccable fuel efficiency averages 22 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway to save you even more when driving the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ.
The exterior of the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, is something to admire. This SUV features a sculpted rear design, bold color schemes and a diamond pentagon grille. Sit behind the wheel of this luxury SUV and find even more to admire. The interior of the 2021 Acura RDX offers a first-class driving experience with an available 12-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support and standard leather-trimmed seats. Pack up the family with the ample cargo space and find plenty of legroom and headroom in the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, to enhance those long road trips
It’s clear that the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, has embraced advanced technology. This SUV is equipped with a standard 7-inch, high-definition infotainment system while premium trims offer a 10.2” infotainment touchscreen display. The Advance Package trim comes standard with a head-up display and all trim levels are equipped with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration to sync your smartphone’s apps, contacts, maps and music.
Safety comes standard with the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ. Enjoy the peace of mind that stems from driver-assist technologies such as lane-keeping assist, forward collision warnings with automatic emergency braking and a multi-view rear camera with dynamic guidelines. Find convenience with the remote keyless entry and push-button start, as well as the front and rear parking sensors that make parking in tight spots a breeze. When upgrading to premium trims of the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ, you gain even more safety features, such as blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alerts and auto beam headlights.
Where can I test drive a 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ?
Acura Turnersville is pleased to stock the new 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hill, NJ. Our Acura dealership in Turnersville, NJ, features an impressive collection of all trims of this luxury SUV. Stop in today to test drive the 2021 Acura RDX Cherry Hills, NJ, and see how our team can assist you with navigating the high-end tech and performance-driven capabilities of this remarkable SUV.
September 1, 2021 - November 1, 2021
Closed-end lease for 2021 RDX 10 Speed Automatic with Technology
Package vehicles (TC1H5MKNW) available from September 1, 2021 through November 1, 2021, available to
well-qualified lessees approved by Acura Financial Services. Not all lessees will qualify. Higher lease
rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. Lease offers vary based on MSRP. MSRP $41,545.00
(includes destination, excludes tax, title, license and documentary service fee). Actual net capitalized
cost $37,790.18. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may vary and could
affect actual lease payment. Total monthly payments $15,804.00. Option to purchase at lease end $23,713.20.
Must take new retail delivery on vehicle from dealer stock by November 1, 2021. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excessive wear/tear and 15¢/mile over 10,000 miles/year for vehicles with MSRP less than $30,000, and 20¢/mile over 10,000 miles/year for vehicles with MSRP of $30,000 or more. See Acura Turnersville for complete details.
Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes or license. Includes destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,045.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
* 6500 rpm SAE net
* RDX FWD: 22 / 28 / 24 (city / hwy / combined) RDX FWD A-Spec®: 22 / 27 / 24 (city / hwy / combined) RDX SH-AWD: 21 / 27 / 23 (city / hwy / combined) RDX SH-AWD A-Spec®: 21 / 26 / 23 (city / hwy / combined) Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
* 6500 rpm SAE net
* Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
* Towing requires the addition of the Acura accessory trailer hitch and hitch ball. Please see your Acura dealer for details. Added cargo weight in the vehicle may reduce max towing capacity, see Owners Guide for details.
* Based on SAE J1100 cargo volume measurement standard plus floor space between first and second seats and front seats moved forward. This figure compares more accurately with most competitive measurements.
* CarPlay®, Siri, iPod® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Requires AT&T data plan. Coverage & service not available everywhere. Fees, terms & restrictions apply.
* ELS Surround® and ELS STUDIO® are registered trademarks of Panasonic Corporation of North America. All rights reserved.
* Available on select vehicles equipped with an active AcuraLink Remote Package. Visit acuralink.com to check availability. In-car delivery is available only to Amazon Prime members in select US cities and surrounding areas who have activated their eligible vehicle for in-car delivery.
* Many AcuraLink features are free of charge. Live call safety & security and mobile interactive features require a subscription. Live concierge requires a separate subscription. Subscriptions available for free three-month trial.
* AcuraWatch™ system accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, road conditions and other factors. System may not detect all objects ahead of, beside or behind the vehicle and may not detect a given object. System may not detect all lane markings or lane/road departures. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions. Adaptive Cruise Control should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather or on winding roads. Collision Mitigation Braking System only is designed to mitigate crash forces; it may not avoid all collisions. Depending on the circumstances, CMBS may not go through all alert stages before initiating the last stage of collision mitigation. Forward Collision Warning system does not include a braking function. Lane Keeping Assist System and/or Traffic Jam Assist only assist driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) with Lane Departure Warning (LDW) only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. RDM can apply mild steering torque to assist in maintaining proper lane position and/or brake pressure to slow the vehicle’s departure from a detected lane.
* The systems are not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes or backing up, and may not detect all objects, or provide complete information about conditions behind or to the side of the vehicle. System accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* The Rear Cross Traffic Monitor is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before backing up; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,045.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.