2021 Acura TLX Preview
Turnersville drivers in the market for a luxury sedan may have already caught wind of the 2021 Acura TLX redesign. From what we know about the latest updates to this popular vehicle, you’ll want to sign up to test drive one as soon as you can. Acura Turnersville has the latest 2021 Acura TLX specs, the 2021 Acura TLX release date, and more below!
2021 Acura TLX Redesign: Cutting-Edge Looks and Performance
The first thing you’ll notice upon the 2021 Acura TLX release date is the bold style features from bumper to bumper. It’ll clearly stand out on Cherry Hill roads and feel great to drive with. Here are some of the 2021 Acura TLX specs we know about now:
- Exterior: Jewel Eye LED Headlamps, “Chicane”-style LED running lights, a sculpted roofline
- Engines: A 2.0L DOHC turbocharged engine with direct-injected VTEC I-4 or a 3.0L Turbocharged upgrade
- Technology: 10.2-inch touchscreen display, Acura ELS STUDIO 3D premium audio
- Interior: 16-way adjustable front seats, open pore wood, full-grain Milano leather
2021 Acura TLX Trim Packages
You can customize the technology, features and look of your 2021 Acura TLX with available trim packages. Cherry Hill drivers will still be impressed with the standard offerings and the perks only increase from there:
- Acura TLX Standard Package: Even the base package boasts 272 horsepower, effective Double Wishbone Suspension, Driver Assist Technology, AcuraWatch,Apple CarPlay / Android Auto capability, and more!
- Acura TLX A-SPEC Package: The A-SPEC package comes with all the standard and technology features but adds tons of style to your sedan, with a Black Diamond Pentagon Grille, heated/ventilated front seats, LED fog lights, and other exclusive exterior treatments.
- Advance Package: For all of the above and then some, Maple Shade drivers can choose the advance package. This comes with the 10.5-inch display, a Surround-View Camera System, a heated steering wheel, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
It’s this wide array of features that have long made Acura vehicles stand out among the competition, and there’s plenty of reasons to look forward to the 2021 Acura TLX release date. Explore your options for trim packages with the help of a dedicated finance center.
2021 Acura TLX Type S
It’s been over a decade since there was a Type S edition on the TLX, which is why the 2021 Acura TLX redesign is such an enticing prospect. Medford drivers who want high performance on their vehicle will find a lot to love here.
- 2021 Acura TLX Type S Engine: A 3.0L Turbocharged V6 engine with 10-speed transmission
- 2021 Acura TLX Type S Performance: Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD), front Brembo brakes, electro-serve brakes
- Exterior Design: Aerodynamic rear spoiler, lightweight 20-inch wheels, large side air intakes
- Interior: Type S badging, AcuraWatch Technologies, Ebony or Red Leather Ultrasuede inserts, Head-up display
The 2021 Acura TLX release date for the Type S is Spring 2021.
Order the 2021 Acura TLX at Acura Turnersville!
Acura Turnersville is always happy to give Turnersville drivers the scoop on the latest Acura vehicles, and the 2021 Acura TLX looks to be a highlight on the Acura lineup. Keep an eye out for it among our new inventory, learn more about the 2021 Acura TLX price, and contact us today to find out the latest information on 2021 Acura TLX specs!
More From Acura Turnersville
If you’re looking to upgrade to a new high-end crossover SUV for your Turnersville and Maple Shade drives, you want to ensure you have significant fuel savings, and that’s why you’re sure to appreciate the new 2023 Acura MDX mpg ratings. With a base 19 mpg city/25 mpg highway* rating, a powerful V6 engine, and many…
Don’t sacrifice luxury for fuel efficiency. Get the best of both worlds with a 2023 Acura Integra! Get more information about the Acura Integra gas mileage with Acura Turnersville and learn about how you can save money at the gas pump. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us and we’ll make sure you…
A luxury SUV can make all the difference to your Cherry Hill and Maple Shade travels, and that’s why you don’t have to look any further than the new lineup of 2022 Acura RDX trims. With several different packages that offer their own performance specs and cabin amenities, our team will help you find the right match…