2021 Acura TLX Price
Are you a Maple Shade driver looking to upgrade your vehicle? The 2021 Acura TLX is the perfect sedan for you. The Acura TLX 2021 price will be a huge factor in your decision process, so dive in with us at Acura Turnersville in Turnersville! Read on to learn more about the 2021 Acura TLX price down below.
How Much is the 2021 Acura TLX?
So, how much is the 2021 Acura TLX? Well, this highly anticipated sedan is built with top-tier features. . Since it’s built with a model-exclusive body structure, the Acura TLX 2021 price builds off of that significant factor. Below are the 2021 Acura TLX price per trim:
- 2021 TLX 2.0T(Two-Wheel Drive/ Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ ): $37,500 MSRP* / $39,500 MSRP*
- 2021 TLX 2.0T with Technology Package (Two-wheel Drive/ Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™): $41,500 MSRP* / $43,500 MSRP*
- 2021 TLX 2.0T with A-spec Package (Two-wheel Drive / Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ ): $44,250 MSRP* / $46,250 MSRP*
- 2021 TLX 2.0T with Advance Package (Two-wheel Drive / Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ ): $46,300 MSRP* / $48,300 MSRP*
2021 Acura TLX Price
Cherry Hill and Medford drivers can see that the Acura TLX 2021 price has yet to be released, however, we can see that with new features, the price point will be reasonable for all you receive. So why a significant change for the 2021 Acura TLX price? Here’s why:
- Performance Specs: The 2021 TLX is equipped with a Brembo Performance brake system, 10-speed AT transmission, Standard 4th Gen. Super Handling All-Wheel Drive, with an estimated peak horsepower of 355 hp and estimated peak torque of 354 lb-ft.
- Convenience Features: 17 total speakers, 16-way power front seats (heated & ventilated) for driver and passenger.
Learn More About the 2021 TLX at Acura Turnersville
No need to ask, “How much is the 2021 Acura TLX?” Now it’s time to ask, will it be your next car? Contact us at Acura Turnersville to value your trade. Do you love the new Acura TLX but you’re looking for something even more cost-effective? Explore a certified pre-owned Acura TLX and learn all about the Acura certified warranty with our team!
More From Acura Turnersville
If you’re looking to upgrade to a new high-end crossover SUV for your Turnersville and Maple Shade drives, you want to ensure you have significant fuel savings, and that’s why you’re sure to appreciate the new 2023 Acura MDX mpg ratings. With a base 19 mpg city/25 mpg highway* rating, a powerful V6 engine, and many…
Don’t sacrifice luxury for fuel efficiency. Get the best of both worlds with a 2023 Acura Integra! Get more information about the Acura Integra gas mileage with Acura Turnersville and learn about how you can save money at the gas pump. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us and we’ll make sure you…
A luxury SUV can make all the difference to your Cherry Hill and Maple Shade travels, and that’s why you don’t have to look any further than the new lineup of 2022 Acura RDX trims. With several different packages that offer their own performance specs and cabin amenities, our team will help you find the right match…
*MSRP – Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.