Used vs. Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
When shopping for pre-owned car, there’s a difference between used vs. Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. A used vehicle refers to a model that has already been previously owned by one or more other drivers. A Certified Pre-Owned Acura has also been previously owned, but has undergone a rigorous inspection and meets specific criteria before being sold. Learn more about the difference between the types of pre-owned cars, then visit Acura Turnersville near Cherry Hill for a test drive!
Benefits of Used Models
Choosing a used model delivers benefits to Maple Shade drivers:
- Lower price tag means more affordability
- Multiple manufacturer options at one dealership
- Access to a wider variety of models and features
- More knowledge thanks to more online reviews and articles
Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned Models
Certified Pre-Owned Acuras offer advantages drivers want:
- Every vehicle passes a rigorous 182-point before being sold
- Every vehicle is under six years old and under 80,000 miles
- Extended warranty allows you to have peace of mind
- Access to roadside assistance and concierge service
Visit Acura Turnersville Today
Whether you’re shopping for a used Acura or a Certified Pre-Owned Acura, be sure to head to Acura Turnersville today. You can take advantage of the Acura Certified Pre-Owned program or get a fair price on a used vehicle. Before you make your way to our dealership from the Medford area, explore our pre-owned specials.